Advisory or consultancy is a very specialized area where any service provider has to be not only possessing high level of competency along with experience but also lots of theoretical knowledge along with practical outlook. We provide advisory service in the field of :
- Accounting, Taxation and Company Law Matters
- Formation , Closure, Marger & Acquisition etc
- Advisory for Society, Trusts and NGOs
- NRI Solutions
- Financial Consultancy, Debt Syndication, Fund Management and Structuring
Company Law Matters & Secretarial Services
- Formation of Indian and Offshore Companies, Setting up Liaison Offices, Branch Offices and Project Offices
- Advice on various matters under the Companies Act, 1956 including appearance before the Company Law Board.
- Drafting and maintenance of minutes of Board and Shareholders meeting, Maintenance of statutory records and registers
- Assistance in preparation and filing of various forms and returns with the Registrar of Companies
- Assisting in Winding-up of companies/striking off the name from the Registrar of Companies under the Act.
- Share and business valuations
- Mergers and acquisitions advisory
- Corporate restructuring
- Debt syndication
- Valuation of ESOPs
- Valuation of Brands
Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Advice on compliance under the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999(FEMA) in connection with inbound investment and outbound investment
- Obtaining approvals under FEMA from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and the Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) and assistance in compliance of requirements therein
Welcome to the Non-residents section. At Atul Mittal & Associates. our dedicated team of professionals, shall take care that all your tax and FEMA related problems are looked in detail and the best possible advice is given to you. Be it transfer pricing matter, a matter which involves application of tax treaties or structuring of your inbound foreign investment, we are fully equipped to handle all issues.